Monday, September 8, 2014

Ethical dilemma

So my family has a huge problem right now, my cousin was really into some bad stuff and so he and his family decided to send him off to get better, so the night before he went away his "girlfriend" purposed to him and he said yes! Then he went away for 9-10 months and while he was gone his "girlfriend" started sleeping with his cousin! Then my other cousin found out that they where together and that made his sister really mad. She is my closest cousin and I love her so much but also my cousin that slept with that girl, I love him too but they both really hate each other, so what do I do? Someone give me advise!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think that you should use the Fairness and Justice Approach, because if you deal with this sort of situation you should do it fairly, don't choose sides, be fair, choose your own side. Or if you want to make things easier, just don't get involved.
    Name:顔府ぐちえっれz-けっぇy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What he said! These types of problems are complicated to deal with , just be fair or choose. But mainly don't get involved with the problem . Have them talk about it and deal with it ...

    ReplyDelete